Wednesday 19 January 2011

beginning of a new era

WOW, i have not been a very good blogger, didnt realise it had been so long without me posting anything! January has been suchhh a busy busy month for me, when im not at college, im either doing assignments or im working all hours possible. my social life is suffering majorly atm!

However i feel that this year is gonnna be good, from next month I am gonna grab my social life back as much as possible cos most of my college work will b out the way and on the 8th feb i am goin to see the beautiful Professor green in concert and then having a well deserved night out in Camden townn :)

And i am happy to say that after nearly 3 years of being in a confused mess about what career path i want to take< i have finally made a decision and am applying for uni to study paediatric nursing.

how has ur new year started? hope 2011 has started as good as mine has :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment